
Nana behind her chest high cosmos shrubs, they never have bloomed....??They're even higher than this now, this was two weeks ago.

Tree house foundation, we worked last night till dark and added cross beams. Today we went to the "city" to get more lumber. Walls go up next. I'll send updates. Do we have a name yet? (for the tree house)

Happy Fall, today I made wreaths, this is one of them. I went to nature, our surrounding woods and collected wild raspberry vines, (the red sticks), wild plums and wound it all together. I love nature at my finger tips.



2 comments:
Wow...beautiful wreath! I wish I had one. I also wish I had grandparents like you around to build a tree-house with. That would have been a dream come true for me as a little girl!
Thank you. I found some more wild raspberries bushes today, if you live close I'll make you one. The tree house is a dream come true for me too, especially to share it with the joys of my life Brennan and Bella. Happy fall!
Post a Comment