
Photo from last October, one of the vases is actually a water glass, not enough vases for Bell.
Bella and her seven flower arrangements, a natural. She gets it from her mom and Nana. While we were picking she said, "these flowers are beautiful, they make me happy." I said, I know what you mean! (2008)
When we arrived two weeks ago, red tulips were just finishing their bloom time and in the midst I found two beautiful lavender ones hiding in the back. This is what they looked like after one week on my table. Still plenty of beauty, too much in fact to let me throw them out.
Pam's farm rule #1 Always cut flowers for the kitchen table. Well maybe not number one, but for right now it is, it's definately a rule that's for sure. When Bella comes the rule adapts to fill every vase available with fresh cut flowers. (See photo above)
I've been waiting for the lilacs to begin to open so I can set my tulips free and add the beauty and fragrance that can only be "fresh cut lilacs", from the lilac fort.
One week old tulips....
Tulips, going and lilacs coming.



3 comments:
They're beautiful!!
What beauties.
I LOVE flowers! ...and green grass, blue skies, sunshine, the ocean, and mountain tops...Your post made me want to sing "For the Beauty of the Earth” I love that song!! :)
Post a Comment