Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's out there somewhere


Blue Sky

It's out there, somewhere?

Not easy to see sometimes, but it is out there

Some days it's so commonly visible you don't even notice how much blue sky there is,

Other days, no matter how much blue sky is there, you just can't see it that day

I love blue skies but without clouds once in a while or rainy days, they become common and invisible.

When I can't see the blue sky because of the clouds and gray in my day or life I'm learning to look at the beauty in front of me and around me and yes, count my blessings one by one. It does eventually lift clouds even on a rainy day

And then what helps as well is to "sing a sad song", acknowledge the bad day, and then move up and on

Age is teaching me to appreciate the duality of "a bad day", and the ability to see the Blue Sky

Thanks for the song.






No comments: